These models have been everywhere! They have travelled from city to city and walked on every nameable catwalk for the last month. Are they going to be the next top models? You never know… As seeing the same faces can be pretty tiring, whenever new faces appear, everyone is eager to find out everything about them! So, here is how you can get their makeup looks using beauty tricks from the new girls’ beauty routines. Because you never know where you might end up! Maybe even modelling…
Line or Cara? Line Brems is constantly being compared to Cara Delevingne, the iconic model and Karl Lagerfeld muse. What better compliment than that? It is true they have a very similar resemblance. Or is it just the eyebrows? Nevertheless, she is recognised for her blonde, straight hair, slim face and of course, her thick eyebrows.
First scouted at a music festival with her friends by a talent manager, she clearly has the looks and is prepared at all times, since she has walked for big brands such as Louis Vuitton and Diesel as well as starred in the Hilfiger Denim Spring Summer 17 look book. Day to day, Line Brems is about a natural and make-up free look, which is why she makes sure to take good care of her skin. Want a perfectly smooth skin like hers? Elisabeth Gierus is the answer! The organic skin care brand’s facial masks are miraculous. For combined skin type, use each product on the site to target the right problem area.
Scouted by Premier Model Management in Amsterdam and never been in front of a camera before… Pretty crazy for where she has reached now, don’t you think? She has taken over the catwalks of Chanel, Mugler, Isabel Marant, Balmain, Chloé, and even opened the Stella McCartney show.
Luna considers herself to be a tomboy and loves sports, especially motocross, and is now crazy about modelling! She believes that it pushes her out of her comfort zone and allows her to escape reality. She is always prepared for what is to come, and is not afraid of wanting more, more and more. Already being well known for her symmetric face, cat eyes, full lips and bushy eyebrows, there is no doubt she’s going to take over the world.
Get her natural and sporty look:
1) Apply Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 to protect from the sun.
2) Cover your dark circles and impurities with Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Brightening Concealer.
3) Apply some touches of mascara to emphasize the eye with the Diorshow Lash Extension Effect Volume Mascara in black.
4) Lastly, and just to give a final touch to the look, place Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder onto your cheeks for a subtle shimmer.
Grace Elizabeth has taken over Paris Fashion Week, walking for Fenty x Puma, Giambattista Valli, Stella McCartney, Mugler, Off-White and Isabel Marant. Rumours are that she might even become a Victoria Secret Angel, so chances are she will be huge in no time! Her most well-known features are her small eyes, bushy eyebrows, pronounced cheekbones and pointy nose.
Copy her quick beauty routine with these simple steps:
1) To begin with, moisturise your skin.
2) Then cover the dark circles and any blemishes by applying foundation.
3) Apply mascara on the eyelashes. If they are flat, give them some volume with an eyelash curler.
4) Emphasize your cheekbones with a pink blush! Try NARS Exhibit A Blush
5) How can you forget the eyebrows? Gently fill them in with an eyebrow pencil. A recommended product is the Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil.
6) Finally, add some colour to the look with the passionate red Rouge Dior 999 Lipstick.
Remember to watch out for these girls! They are probably not going to be missed as they will be everywhere. They are just getting started!
Edited by ISABEL JÄRNSTRÖM
Visual editor ROCCO COLLAZZO